Preparing your home for potential buyers
Both kinds of staging involve an audience. On Broadway, the stage is viewed by an audience seeking entertainment. When selling your home, staging is a way to give prospective buyers the best possible first impression you can of your home. And, in these days of COVID awareness – even though everyone is slowly venturing out into the marketplace once again – staging plays a great importance. Read here for an April 2021 assessment of the importance of staging.
Here we offer 9 points about the value, and importance of, staging your home for selling:
1. Helps your home sell faster, decreasing the amount of time it sits on the market.
2. Often it sells at a higher price, offering a higher return on investment.
3. Gives potential buyers a better first impression of the home.
4. Helps buyers visualize themselves in the home.
5. Helps make the home look move-in ready.
6. Demonstrates the home’s potential.
7. Skilled staging highlights the home’s best features, often giving the perception of a bigger home.
8. Simple, tasteful staging makes the home look new, rather than cluttered or empty.
9. Online home photos will stand out more prominently, drawing more interest.
Staging is exactly that…setting the stage for your buyers to see your home in the very best light possible. At the Jacobi Team we offer professional staging to help you maximize the salability of your home. Contact us today.